Sesderma Reti Age Antiaging Serum 30ml
Prevent and correct the signs of skin ageing caused primarily by chronological ageing: expression lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity, brightness and tone. All skin types. Base treatment to enhance results. 30ml.
Powerful anti-ageing action and excellent tole- rance thanks to its 3-Retinol System of sustained release. Retinoids stimulate the proliferation of keratinocytes, normalise the exfoliation process and improve skin texture and tone.
The combination with other active ingredients like hydrolysed hyaluronic acid or growth factor TGF-B2 enhances the effects, at the same time improving tolerance.
Vitamin E, mimetic peptides, boswellic acids, Vitamin C, Retinol, hydrolysed hyaluronic acid, retinaldehyde, coenzyme Q10, ergothioneine, growth factor TGF- 2, Retinyl.
- Hyaluronic Acid is naturally present in all living organisms, it is a universal component of the spaces between cells in tissues (extracellular space) and a matrix constituent. It is a glycosaminoglycan with a key role in the hydration of the skin due to its ability to retain water.
- L-ergothioneine is a potent antioxidant, which acts at a mitochondrial level. Humans consume this low molecular weight substance in their diet and it accumulates in cells subjected to high levels of oxidative stress. It is a natural amino acid of plant origin. It is part of the protective function of the skin. It has marked antioxidant and radical scavenging properties.
- Retinol is a powerful anti-wrinkle agent that increases natural collagen production. It reverses sun damage. It restores skin vitamin A levels decreased by UVA. It is a moisturiser: It increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. It stimulates proliferation of fibroblasts. It acts on stains and improves skin structure.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant found in foods like citrus. Vitamin C protects cells from the damaging effects of free radicals (generated when the body breaks down food, or by exposure to smoke and radiation).Vitamin C is essential for the skin, bones and connective tissue.
- Vitamin E is found in many foods. It acts as an antioxidant protecting cells from damage caused by free radicals, due to tobacco smoke, radiation, pollution... Vitamin E plays an important role in the immune system and the body's metabolic processes.
How to use
Daily treatment. Apply 4 drops in the hand and massage the area to be treated before the habitual treatment.