Halita tongue cleaner
Eliminates the bacterial film that produces VSC (volatile sulfur compounds, responsible for bad breath) which forms on the tongue surface.
Its two sides, one with a protrusion that adapts to the tongue?s central depression, and the other with a flat surface to clean lingual edges, allow for easy cleaning of the tongue, which is the main source of bad breath.
- Optimize your oral hygiene by adequately brushing teeth and effectively cleaning interdental spaces. Lingual hygiene is of great importance, which is why we suggest daily use of a tongue cleaner. Regular professional cleanings will also help to keep your mouth clean and healthy.
- Drink lots of water, especially between meals. Some factors that can dry the mouth, favoring the appearance of halitosis are: sleep (morning halitosis), breathing through the mouth, snoring, tobacco, some medications (antidepressants, antihistamines, antihypertensives), stress, frequent talking, intensive exercise?
- Control intake of tobacco, coffee and alcohol.
- Reduce consumption of foods such as garlic, onion, spices?
- Avoid long fasting periods, reducing the time between meals.
VISIT YOUR DENTIST REGULARLY.