Accelerates corn removal
COMPEED Corn Active Plasters contain hydrocolloid technology, an active gel which improves moisturisation. Combined with salicylic acid it helps to remove corns.
COMPEED hydrocolloid technology is an active gel which improves moisturisation. Combined with salicylic acid, it helps to remove corns. COMPEED plasters acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance to:
- Protect and cushion against rubbing and pressure
- Relieve corn pain instantly
- Moisturise and soften the corn, with salicylic acid, helping its removal
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster with the embedded disc centrally over the corn, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach. After maximum 48 hours, remove the plaster.
- Soak the affected area in warm water for 5minutes before removing loosened skin
- Repeat this procedure as necessary for up to 14 days.
Do not use if you are diabetic or hypersensitive to salicylic acid or suffer from poor blood circulation. Pregnant women and children: only use with doctor approval.
- Additional Information
SKU 262633.1 Weight 0.0500 Manufacturer Johnson & Johnson Condition new Buy Now N/A