Casenbiotic Lemon 10 Tablets
- Buy 2 for €12.60 each and save 4%
- Buy 3 for €12.05 each and save 8%
- Buy 4 for €11.50 each and save 13%
- 1 tablet daily
- One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live CFUs of Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis
- One of the safest and best clinically studied probiotics in children
- Tested in 148 clinical studies
- Strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans
- Recommended by pediatricians around the world
Casenbiotic Lemon 10 Tablets
It is a probiotic of lactobacillus reuteri protectis 100 million (10 8 CFU * / day) used to achieve adequate maintenance of the intestinal bacterial flora.
CasenBiotic is an effective probiotic, since Lactobacillus reuteri remains alive after transit through the stomach, adheres to the intestinal mucosa and colonizes it, secreting a substance called reuterin, which prevents the growth of certain pathogenic bacteria.
- Decreases the duration and severity of acute diarrhoea, especially those of viral origin and preferably due to rotavirus. (Probiotics are most effective early in the illness and should be used for no less than five days.)
- Diarrhea associated with antibiotics. The use of probiotics together with oral antibiotics reduces the appearance of diarrhea by up to 75%.
- Colic. Reduction in the duration of crying time and symptomatology associated with infant colic. For children under one year of age, it is recommended to use reuteri drops.
- Lactose intolerance. Improves digestibility by contributing to the digestion of lactose in the small intestine and slowing gastric emptying.
- Allergic phenomena. In both food allergy and atopic dermatitis, probiotics can regulate hypersensitivity reactions and decrease inflammation and intestinal permeability by promoting endogenous barrier mechanisms and inducing oral tolerance.
- Mastitis. In general, the causative agents of subacute and subclinical mastitis are more resistant to antibiotic therapy but respond quite well to treatment with probiotics. By taking probiotics, the bacterial flora of the breast area is reinforced, helping to improve the evolution of the infection and therefore improving the symptoms of mastitis. In addition, the synthesis of reuterin by this lactobacillus acts as an antimicrobial, fighting the pathogens that cause the infection.
- Respiratory infections, otitis media and dental caries.
- Vaginal infections. They have shown great efficacy in recurrent vaginal candidiasis. They are used in adjuvant therapy in vaginal infections in patients with more than 4 annual episodes of vaginitis.
- In pregnant women as a preventive in premature rupture of the membranes or to reduce the presence of beta-hemolytic Streptococcus agalactiae. There are studies in fact that show that there is a synergy between the Lactobacillus bactericins on group B Streptococcus. These bactericins seem to inhibit Streptococcus, a pathogen that in pregnant women can cause very serious neonatal infections in the newborn; it is in fact responsible for most neonatal sepsis associated with intrapartum fever or premature rupture of membranes. When these bactericins are associated, their effect is greater. That is, there is a probiotic effect in the control of this infection.
way of use
1 tablet per day is recommended. (along with meals or without them).
It can be taken directly chewed or dissolved in water.
Do not administer together with hot food.
Do not exceed 25ºC.
- In the event of taking it together with antibiotics, it is advisable to separate the intake of probiotics from that of antibiotics at least 2 hours, so that they are more effective, and continue taking it for two weeks after having suspended the antibiotics.
- In case of mastitis, take two tablets a day for three weeks.
Keep out of the reach of children. This product can be taken by a person with celiac disease, who is allergic/intolerant to eggs, or who is intolerant to milk. (In sachet format it is also suitable for diabetics)
10 lemon flavored tablets.