Bonusan Gastrozym 90 vegetarian capsules
Gastrozym is a broad enzyme complex that only contains vegetarian enzymes that are active for a long time, including lipase, protease and amylase. Gastrozym also contains lactase, an enzyme that has proven effective in improving lactose digestion in people who have problems with this.
- Broad enzyme complex with lactase, for better lactose digestion
- Contains among others amylase, lipase, protease and bromelaine
- Plant-derived enzymes: active for longer
Composition per capsule:
- Alpha-glycosidase (from Aspergillus niger) 150 GalU
- Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 3500 DU
- Bromelain (from Ananas comosus fructus) 50 GDU
- Phytase (from Aspergillus niger) 30 FTU
- Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger, Rhizopus oryzae) 10 AGU
- Invertase (from Saccaromyces cerevisiae) 400 SU
- Lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 1000 ALU
- Lipase (from Candida rugosa, Aspergillus niger, Rhizopus oryzae) 500 FIP
- Papain (from Carica papaya fructus) 2500 NF
- Protease (from Aspergillus niger) 50 SAPU
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 20200 HUT
microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose (HPMC), magnesium stearate.
Guaranteed to contain no
GMO, soy, gluten, added saccharose, artificial colouring and flavouring agents, artificial odours.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, during or immediately after a meal. Capsule may be opened if experiencing difficulties with swallowing. Preferably spread your intake evenly throughout the day.
Interactions with regular medication and other natural health products may occur. Please consult an expert about this.
Prebiotics (like Darmocare Pre) and probiotics (like Darmocare Pro, Infantis or Extensis) can support the effect of Gastrozym by also supporting the digestive system in other ways. Besides taking this product it is also recommended to follow a healthy diet, as well as taking a basic supplementation of Multi Vital Forte, Vitamin C-1000 Ascorbate Complex and Omega-3 liquid (or Omega-3 capsules).