Healthy joints: Condro-Aid Forte
Joint discomfort (especially in knees) usually appear at the beginning of cartilage loss. Wear produces friction between bones, causing pain, fatigue and stiffness. The joints where this condition first manifested are the knees, hands, hips and spine.
Today I want to present a food supplement which helps to maintain Arkopharma joints, by its contents in nutrients needed for our body to maintain good joint health and, thus, reduce joint discomfort.
For healthy joints: Chondro-Aid Forte
Based on glucosamine, chondroitin, vitamin E and selenium, Chondro-Aid Forte is the ideal partner to help maintain joint health supplement .
Directions: take take 4 capsules per day spread throughout the day preferably with meals.
Tips for proper joint health:
- Maintain proper posture by reducing joint stress. Poor posture also increases pain and tiring.
- Shifts regularly: Keep long the same position causes increased pain and stiffness.
- The hot water bath improve rigidity. The cold improves inflammation.
- Avoid repetitive movements, prolonged standing or activities that involve a lot of effort.
- Control your weight: Being overweight puts strain and stress on the joints.
- Exercise helps maintain muscle strength, joint flexibility, to bone health and overall fitness. Exercise regularly and in moderation. A good way to start is to walk every day.
Where to get Chondro-Aid Forte?
You can find it here: http://www.farmacialanucia.es/condro-aid-forte-60-caps-p-355.html
- Diferent News (1)
- collant (0)
- kleverig (0)
- Influenza A(H1N1) (85)
- Nutrition (143)
- Cosmetic (5)
- Lice (67)
- fertility (36)
- Heart Health (67)
- Cancer (2)
- trace element (0)
- Vaccines (12)
- Pain (30)
- Neurology (0)
- Research (57)
- Books (10)
- Allergy (23)
- Pediatrics (8)
- NGOs (0)
- The Latest (101)
- Geriatrics (19)
- Pregnancy and Lactation (0)
- Cosmetic surgery (4)
- hypertension (4)
- Sports (2)
- Ebola (128)