This is a very soft toothbrush, suitable for people with dental sensitivity and delicate gums. The VITIS very thorough finish of the bristles enables daily brushing without causing any pain.
All VITIS, toothbrushes are manufactured with the best quality standards and technology to avoid harm to the gums while eliminating dental biofilm built up in your mouth.
Very soft bristles for people with dental sensitivity and delicate gums.
Monotip attack zone:
Specific head bristles in rounded position to disorganize the most resistant dental biofilm in difficult to reach areas.
No harm to your gums:
Specially rounded and textured bristles designed to protect dental enamel and gums.
Designed to perfectly fit in your hand and to adapt to the shape of your mouth. Flexible, comfortable and safe.
The protective cap keeps the bristles together and in optimal condition, while it isolates them from external contacts.
Wavy bristles facilitate perfect access to interdental spaces.
- Rinse and dry your toothbrush after use. Always put the protective cap back. This way your brush will last longer.
- A worn or dirty toothbrush not only does not clean properly but it might damage your mouth. Replace your toothbrush every 2 months.
- A toothbrush only cleans one or two teeth at a time. Make sure to keep changing its position frequently.
- Toothbrushing, just like using dental floss or tape, requires practice to do it properly.
- Although it is preferably to brush teeth after every meal, it is a must to do an in-depth brush and use floss or tape at least once a day. The best time to do it is right before going to bed at night so that dental biofilm built up during the day is removed.
- Light bleeding of the gums is normal the first times you use a toothbrush, Interprox brush or dental floss or tape. However, if discomfort or repeated haemorrhages are experienced, consult with your dentist.
- Additional Information
SKU 359992.4 Weight 0.0300 Manufacturer Dentaid Condition new