Oral hygiene is very important during orthodontic treatment as the presence of appliances not only makes the cleaning more difficult but also favours dental biofilm and food debris build up.
For a good oral hygiene in orthodontic wearers, it is important to choose the correct toothbrush, specifically designed for wearers of fix orthodontic appliances.
V Shaped bristles:
Its arrangement enables the efficient cleaning of the areas around the orthodontic’s appliances.
Monotip attack zone:
Specific head bristles in rounded position to disorganize the most resistant dental biofilm in difficult to reach areas.
Small size head and rounded edge:
FIts small head facilitates the brushing and enables to reach farthest areas.
No harm to your gums:
Specially rounded and textured bristles designed to protect dental enamel and gums.
Wavy bristles facilitate perfect access to interdental spaces.
Designed to perfectly fit in your hand and to adapt to the shape of your mouth. Flexible, comfortable and safe.
The protective cap keeps the bristles together and in optimal condition, while it isolates them from external contacts.
All VITIS toothbrushes, are manufactured with the best quality standards and technology to avoid harm to the gums while eliminating dental biofilm built up in your mouth.
Brushing tips for wearers of orthodontic appliances:
- Use our specific orthodontic toothbrush VITIS Orthodontic access small head to get rid of food debris and built in biofilm. It is important to do it on all appliances, both upper and down, external and internal side of the teeth.
- Brush as usual, as if you were not wearing appliances:
1. Place the brush on top of the appliances forming a 45º angle between teeth and gums. Apply circular movements during 10 seconds.
2. Repeat this operation beneath the arch or the wire.
3. Clean the chewing surfaces.
- Additional Information
SKU 150418.0 Weight 0.0300 Manufacturer Dentaid Condition new