Perio·Aid Treatment is an antiseptic with chlorhexidine and cetilpiridium chloride addressed to the active control of the periodontal disease. Indicated for the treatment of oral pathologies and to prevent potential bacteremias before and after going through oral surgery (implants, tooth extraction).
Perio·Aid Treatment provides maximum safety in oral asepsis, and it is scientifically endorsed.
Its formula contains:
Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.12%, wide spectrum antiseptic with high sustaintivity levels (long lasting). It shows bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties, to reinstate oral health.
Cetilpiridinium Chloride 0.05%, wide spectrum antiseptic that prevents dental biofilm build up, protects against gingival infections and boosts the activity of the Chlorhexidine.
- In case there is an excessive dental biofilm build up.
- As a co-adjuvant in gingivitis prevention.
- As oral antiseptic prior and after surgery.
- During periodontal maintenance treatment and in situations when proper brushing
is not possible (after oral surgery, in handicapped patients, etc.)
Recommendations for use:
- Rinse with 15 ml, trice a day, during 30 seconds, morning and evening after brushing.
tras el cepillado.
- We recommend not to rinse with water right after using Perio·Aid Treatment as it might foster
its bitter taste.
- Do not swallow, keep away from children
- If you use oral water jets, you can use Perio·Aid diluted in water 1:1 or 2:1
(water and mouth wash).
Warnings and suggestions:
It is contraindicated in people who show hypersensitivity to Chlorhexidine. These reactions are very unusual.
- Additional Information
SKU 166538.6 Weight 0.6000 Manufacturer Dentaid Condition new