What is the difference between MinAvit lemon and other beverages with minerals and vitamins?
- Restores water and electrolytes lost through sweat.
- Magnesium contributes an amount six times greater than found in sweat, to compensate for the diversion of magnesium that occurs towards red cells when a physical load and that causes a lack thereof in causing muscle cramps and other disorders cell metabolism.
- Facilitates maintained physical activity and fat burning due to low amount of carbohydrates, which prevents disorders in the metabolism of glucose and insulin.
- Its composition contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, which allows a high level of physical performance. Stresses its high amount of folic acid, vitamin that is often deficient in today.
- Being a hypotonic drink something, it is absorbed quickly.
Sweating is not only losing water. Sweating means losing minerals
Sweating removes many minerals, why sweat tastes salty and bitter. To prevent loss of mental and physical performance should restore the minerals that we lose because otherwise trastornamos body metabolism which in extreme cases can lead to disease. An example is muscle cramps caused by the loss of magnesium and / or potassium.
MinAvit lemon contains all the minerals that are lost when we sweat, and at the same concentration found in sweat.
It is important to drink if physical activity develops or exists sweat loss, the same amount of water lost by following these rules:
- Without visible sweat activity causes a loss of ½ to 1 liter per hour.
- The sweat activity causes a loss of 1 to 3 liters per hour.
450 grams drink = 18 liters
MinAvit lemon is consumed by athletes like David Ferrer, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Carlos Boluda, Pamesa-team Valencia Basket Club, Tommy Robredo, Albert Montanes, Edith Niederfrininger, Gustavo Martinez and other players and sports teams.
- Additional Information
SKU 710047.8 Weight 0.5500 Manufacturer Bonusan Condition new