Wellcome to Farmacialanucia Online!

Breast self-examination gloves SENSI FEMME

More Views

Breast self-examination gloves SENSI FEMME

Regular Price: €45.38

Special Price: €36.30

You Save: 20%

Discount: 9.08€

Availability: In stock

Breast self-examination is a technique of self-observation and palpation that women make their breast. It serves to detect the occurrence of any change in the shape or normal breast size and power and more effectively treat.

OR
Peninsula FREE Shipping on orders over 90 €
For smaller amount shipping from just 3,99 €
Order by phone:697 47 22 87
Description

Details

Breast self-examination gloves SENSI FEMME

Breast self-examination is a technique of self-observation and palpation that women make their breast. It serves to detect the occurrence of any change in the shape or normal breast size and power and more effectively treat.

The innovative factor of the glove is the increased sensitivity of the fingers which ranges from 3 to 8 times , due to the combination of the material used for manufacturing and special oil between the two layers that form. Its efficacy has been tested in the Department of Biotechnology of the University of Alicante.

The study was conducted with microspheres of between 0.04 and 1.40 millimeters.

Between 93.2 % ( right) and 100% ( left) cases increased 3.3 times the sensitivity of touch.

Between 53.3 % ( right) and 67% ( left) cases increased 6.6 times the sensitivity of touch.

Between 20% ( right) and 14% ( left) cases increased 8.3 times the sensitivity of touch.

Another conclusion obtained the result was that the smaller the particle size , more capacity has the glove SENSI FEMME magnify the touch sensitivity, which makes it very suitable for the early detection of small breast lumps. Risk Factors:

Sex: It occurs mainly in women. It can also affect men although the probability is low.

Age: 60% of breast cancers occur in women over 60 years and the remaining 40% in the younger.

Genes: There are two genes, BRCA1 and BRCA2, which when mutated can cause the onset of breast cancer.

Family history: If a first-degree relative (mother, sister or daughter) has had breast cancer, the risk of suffering doubles. If a more distant relative (grandmother, aunt or cousin), the risk increases only slightly.

Periods: When before menstruation (before age 12), the greater the risk of breast cancer when compared with those who started later. Women with late menopause (after age 55) are at greater risk.

Lifestyle: Alcohol abuse, smoking, obesity, etc.. increases the risk of breast cancer.

SENSI FEMME Advantage:

Increase touch sensitivity, allowing detection faster and more accurately any unknown training even lumps the size of a pinhead or a grain of sugar. In the case of breast cancer, early diagnosis greatly increases the chance of cure.

Provides a more uniform palpation without resistance or friction that may affect touch.

Magnifies the perception of the tissues of the breast.

Allows a more effective and simple self within the privacy of home.

More accurately detects changes in the structure of the skin or chest.

It is especially useful when you touch it with your fingers is painful.

 

Farmacia La Nucia Parafarmacia

Parafarmacia La Nucia Farmacia - Blog

Additional Information

Additional Information

SKU 159447.1
Weight 0.1000
Manufacturer Kavisha-Pharma
Condition new
Reviews

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.