- 100% of European trees, GMO free.
- It is not metabolized through insulin and helps lower blood sugar levels.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Glycemic index (GI 7) very low and at the same time satisfies the body with energy (2.4 calories / g) does not cause cravings so sweet.
- Slimline and helps maintain a healthy weight.
- It increases the production of collagen and rejuvenates itself and elasticises skin naturally and supports.
- Prevents caries, dental and recovers the gum health.
- It balances the pH of the body and keeps the young and fit body.
- Anti-microbial, anti-candida effect.
- Alkalized the body and helps digestion.
- Neutralizes plaque acids.
- Promotes remineralization enamel and strength entire bone structure in the body.
- bacterial protection and strengthens the immune system.
- Lower the risk of middle ear infection.
- Protects against chronic degenerative diseases, and has anti-aging benefits.
Birch sugar has a great resemblance to the traditional sugar and flavor. It has a crystalline composition and white, similar to table sugar. When ingested in its pure state, a great feeling of freshness in the mouth and palate it is obtained. Such cooling effect is due to the sugar birch, to dissolve in the mouth, tongue cools vigorously. Birch sugar has the code food additive E 967, also known as Xylitol, which is the same category as mannitol, maltitol or sorbitol, from the group of "polyols".
Notably birch sugar, unlike other polyols, has a lot of beneficial effects to human body. This natural sweetener is a great ally to combat harmful bacteria that cause decay. The harmful effects of these bacteria are eradicated and greatly helps prevent gum disease. Therefore, we can say that birch sugar has beneficial effects for health highly recommended.
Similarly, the use of sugar birch reduces the risk of otitis media, also relating to a palpable osteodensitometry development. However, birch sugar is a polyol similar to sorbitol, and assume that from a given amount of intake polyols, have a laxative effect. Therefore, how should we enjoy the healthy effects of birch sugar but avoid the above? The recommended integrating birch sugar regularly in our diet to enjoy clean teeth, healthy gums and enviable oral health.
- Additional Information
SKU 170857.1 Weight 0.5500 Manufacturer ABEDULCE - Superjumper SL Condition new
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €137.50
Special Price: €68.75
You Save: 50%
Regular Price: €82.36
Special Price: €65.89
You Save: 20%
Regular Price: €47.53
Special Price: €33.96
You Save: 29%
Regular Price: €78.76
Special Price: €59.95
You Save: 24%
Regular Price: €66.55
Special Price: €36.63
You Save: 45%